The Most Perfectly Cut Princess Diamond by FireMarkWant your diamond to sparkle like a round diamond but have theshape of a princess? Then consider a FireMark Princess diamond.
After years of development, the FireMark Princess has been given stellar ratings from the GIA (Gemological Institute of America, the world’s foremost diamond authority) and GCAL (Gem Certification & Assurance Lab, a leader in grading diamond light performance).
Most princess cut diamonds are cut to give the largest diamond possible. But a diamond cut for size, not beauty, won’t sparkle much because they don’t reflect (“return”) light. GIA and GCAL grade the FireMark Princess as the first princess cut ever to rival the light return of a round diamond (average 98% light return). The sparkle from a FireMark Princess can be seen from a distance!
Why a FireMark Princess Cut Diamond?
- 10% bigger appearance (a .90 carat FireMark Princess will look the same as a 1.00 carat regular princess diamond)
- Dramatic difference in sparkle due to the average 98% light return
- GIA rated “Excellent” in polish and symmetry
- GCAL rated “Excellent” in light performance
- Chamfered corners, increasing the diamond’s durability
- Laser inscribed for your protection
Look into her eyes and tell her with absolute confidence, her diamond is the most perfectly cut Princess Diamond in the world. Get her a FireMark Princess diamond.
Ask Our ExpertsLooking for something specific?
Need some ideas? We're here to help! Customer Reviews
Fox BlogJewelry tips and answers.
- Art Show with Frances Elson and Chris Weber Passionate, Gutsy, Surprising. These artists live life to it's fullest and express it in their art.
- Art Show with Karen Barnard and Dorothea Heger Karen Barnard and Dorothea Heger transform trash and ordinary objects along with ink, acryllic, and watercolor into imaginative and intricate works of art.