Pandora Charms, Bracelets & Jewelry
Open Monday - Thursday, 10:30 - 7pm, Friday and Saturday 10:30 - 8pm, and Sunday 12:00 - 6pm
(805) 652-1800 Address and Map Park in the parking structure and enter through our back door
It's Free at Fox:
Free gift wrap, our Pandora bracelet opener and a Pandora booklet
We'll even give you a free greeting card!
What is a Pandora Bracelet?
Pandora is best known for its twist on the classic charm bracelet. Pandora bracelets have a patented threading system that allows charms to easily screw on, allowing them to be added to and rearranged. With about 1,000 charms in both sterling silver and 14 karat gold, there is a world of charms to chose from! Tips on starting a bracelet
How to Start Your Pandora Bracelet
- Choose your Bracelet Start with your Pandora bracelet. There's many styles to choose from including the Pandora classic sterling silver, 14 karat gold, leather or multistrand cords. The most popular bracelet is the Pandora clasp bracelet (pictured above). The patented clasp makes the bracelet easy to put on by yourself, and extremely secure.
- Choose your Clips The Pandora bracelet uses 'clips' to separate your bracelet charms into three sections. Clips stay put, keeping your charms spaced evenly around your bracelet, instead of collecting at the bottom of your wrist.
- Choose your Charms Choose detailed meaningful charms in sterling silver, 14 karat gold or murano glass. Some charms have gemstones, enamel or wood. Create your own unique Pandora bracelet, changing your charms at any time to match your mood or outfit. But most likely you'll want to add additonal bracelets with different colors or themes. Or you can stack them!
Pandora charms begin at just $25, and make a perfect gift for others, or for yourself. All of Pandora's bracelet charms are in solid sterling silver or 14 karat gold, or a combination of both. They are handmade and handset with unmistakable quality. Sign up for our Emails to receive notice of our Pandora specials and discounts. Helpful Pandora tips
Ask Our ExpertsLooking for something specific?
Need some ideas? We're here to help! Customer Reviews
Fox BlogJewelry tips and answers.
- Decadent Reflections with artists Amy Lynn Stevenson and Susan Lorenzana Susan Lorenzana stuns with her intricate glass work, while Amy Lynn Stevenson amazes with her 1920's inspired paintings.
- Art Show with Hiroko Yoshimoto See one of Ventura County's most famous artists unveil her new work!