Return PolicyMost items come with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Our goal is that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, simply return your purchase within 30 days in its original packaging along with your receipt. See “How to return an order” below. Please note that your original shipping cost will not be refunded, unless you received a damaged or incorrect item.
Items that state they are nonreturnable in the description of the item. Items that have been modified, for example, ring sizing. Some modified items may be returned with a restocking fee; please inquire. Items that have been special ordered or custom crafted for you. You will be contacted at the time of your order to be given an estimated delivery date and informed that the item is nonreturnable.
How to Return an Item:
Items may be returned in person to Fox Fine Jewelry in Ventura, CA. If you are returning by mail, please follow these steps:
- Pack the item in its gift box securely and enclose your receipt, within 30 days from the date of our shipment. Returns will not be accepted after this date.
- Send your package insured to FFJ, 210 E Main St, Ventura, CA 93001. For security purposes, do not make any indication that the package contains jewelry. For example, do not write out Fox Fine Jewelry, write FFJ.
- All return shipping charges must be paid.
- We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- Keep a copy of your shipping records.
- Fox Fine Jewelry will inspect the item to verify that the item is in its original condition.
- Returns take approximately 5 business days to process upon receipt of the item, and refunds will be made using the mode of payment used in the original purchase.
- All certified diamonds must be returned with the diamond certification.
- There is a $100 charge for diamonds returned without their certification.
Ask Our ExpertsLooking for something specific?
Need some ideas? We're here to help! Customer Reviews
Fox BlogJewelry tips and answers.
- Art Show with Joe Cibere and Margy Gates Two painters who have devoted their lives and careers to art show different styles of watercolors.