The Fox StoryAt Fox Fine Jewelry, We’re Different.
- Exquisite jewelry that is durable - Debbie Fox has a flair for selecting ‘stop-in-your-tracks’ gorgeous jewelry. Before it’s allowed in our cases, though, George inspects it thoroughly for durable craftsmanship.
- Outside Accreditation - Fox is an American Gem Society Jeweler, bestowed on only the top 5% of jewelry stores. Members are recertified annually, verifying fair pricing, superior gemological skills, and ethical sales techniques.
- Latest Technology - We invest in the latest technology in our workshop, giving you the best custom jewelry and repair services.
- Charitable Giving - From the hundreds of free necklaces we have donated to people in need, to charitable donations and hosting events, we actively support our community.
Winner of America's Coolest Jewelry Store in 2015!
Out of 23,000 jewelers nationwide, a panel of industry experts
selected Fox Fine Jewelry as the #1 Coolest Store more
George Fox, a Master Jeweler with 40 years of experience, is also a Certified Gemologist, a Master Engraver, and a computer design expert.
For many years, Fox operated a high volume trade shop, performing repairs and custom orders for jewelry stores, before opening Fox Fine Jewelry in 1998. His wife, Debbie Fox, is a C.P.A. with an art background, which assists her in selecting our beautiful jewelry and curating our art gallery.
Our Awards and Accomplishments
1. Received first place jeweler in the country out of 23,000 jewelers in 2015. Selection is by a panel of industry experts and is the jewelry industry’s version of winning an Academy Award. more
2. Gave over 900 sterling silver necklaces to the unemployed. Television and Associated Press publicity inspired over 150 jewelers to follow suit. more
3. Renovated a head shop with many years of deferred maintenance into a visually appealing jewelry store.
4. Renovated the neglected back alley entrance into a garden patio and special event area, which began the alley transformation into an inviting pedestrian corridor and public event venue
5. Hosted a Water Conservation Expo event in collaboration with the City of Ventura, the Downtown Ventura Organization and Cumulus Media. more
6. Has developed into one of Ventura’s main venues for charitable, artist and cultural events – always free of charge. more
7. Multiple awards won, including the #1 Jeweler in the Country, Best of the Best (one of 11 jewelers nationwide honored for their innovative marketing efforts) in 2015 and in 2009, the City of Ventura Mayor’s Arts Award and multiple “Best Local Jeweler” awards.
Ask Our ExpertsLooking for something specific?
Need some ideas? We're here to help! Customer Reviews
Fox BlogJewelry tips and answers.
- Art Show with Karen Barnard and Dorothea Heger Karen Barnard and Dorothea Heger transform trash and ordinary objects along with ink, acryllic, and watercolor into imaginative and intricate works of art.
- Arts & Eats Fifteen galleries and shops open their doors for downtown Ventura's free event.