Antique & Vintage Jewelry RestorationWe specialize in restoring old jewelry such as vintage, antique or estate jewelry. Fox Fine Jewelry restoration services range from replacing a missing old style diamond on an antique ring to complete restoration of estate jewelry. We are one of the few jewelers to have the equipment and skill to repair costume jewelry also.
Vintage jewelry has often had previous repairs. Unfortunately, repairs on old jewelry tend to be of poor quality. Our finely detailed repair work can usually undue past damage, restoring your vintage jewelry to its original, beautiful condition. Should you refurbish your jewelry? Tips and ideas
- Stone replacement
- Rebuilding prongs, settings and supporting galleries
- Rebuilding bent or crushed old jewelry
- Polishing and recutting worn gems
- Repairs in platinum, gold, silver and costume jewelry
All work is done on premises, and your jewelry is photographed and insured while at Fox Fine Jewelry. Estate jewelry is often one’s most sentimental piece. We will take the utmost care of your jewelry!
Ask Our ExpertsLooking for something specific?
Need some ideas? We're here to help! Customer Reviews
Fox BlogJewelry tips and answers.
- Celebrating Norman Kirk At 92 years young, see respected artist Norman Kirk's first solo show in over five years.
- Artists Phillip Zubiate III and Eileen Maloney Careful photorealism and bright colors - see the details in our new show True Colors