Where Can You Find a Diamond?Diamonds are often purchased online, usually with the impression that the price will be lower. But we recommend that you get your diamond in person, not online.
Here’s why you should buy your diamond in person:
- Most jewelry stores, including Fox Fine Jewelry, have similar diamond prices to on line prices
- You’ll work directly with an experienced diamond professional. Most on line personnel have no gemological training and don’t even see the diamonds
- Compare diamonds side by side. Each diamond is unique, and even with the same grading, they are not the same!
- Compare diamonds under magnification, with laboratory equipment and correct lighting
- Reduce your risk of fraud
At Fox Fine Jewelry we offer much more
Find your diamond at Fox, and we’ll set it for free, insure it for free (first year), and give you diamond upgrades in the future. We’ll also make sure that you get a diamond that is an excellent value, because diamonds are our expertise!
This is one of the more significant jewelry purchases you’ll make, if not the most. Let us make the buying experience a beautiful part of the event.
|Additional Diamond Education:|
Ask Our ExpertsLooking for something specific?
Need some ideas? We're here to help! Customer Reviews
Fox BlogJewelry tips and answers.
- Art Show with Karen Barnard and Dorothea Heger Karen Barnard and Dorothea Heger transform trash and ordinary objects along with ink, acryllic, and watercolor into imaginative and intricate works of art.
- Arts & Eats Fifteen galleries and shops open their doors for downtown Ventura's free event.