Our Awards and Accomplishments
Fox Fine Jewelry is happy to be a part of the local Ventura Community, and it's always been important for them to show it through giving back. Here are a few of Fox's awards and accomplishments over the years:
- Received first place jeweler in the country out of 23,000 jewelers in 2015. Selection is by a panel of industry experts and is the jewelry industry’s version of winning an Academy Award. more
- Gave over 600 sterling silver Ventura necklaces to those whose homes burned in the Thomas Fire, and donated over $60,000 to the Thomas Fire and Flood Fund. more
- Gave over 900 sterling silver necklaces to the unemployed. Television and Associated Press publicity inspired over 150 jewelers to follow suit. more
- Renovated a head shop with many years of deferred maintenance into a visually appealing jewelry store.
- Renovated the neglected back alley entrance into a garden patio and special event area, which began the alley transformation into an inviting pedestrian corridor and public event venue
- Hosted a Water Conservation Expo event in collaboration with the City of Ventura, the Downtown Ventura Organization and Cumulus Media. more
- Has developed into one of Ventura’s main venues for charitable, artist and cultural events – always free of charge. more
- Multiple awards won, including the #1 Jeweler in the Country, Best of the Best (one of 11 jewelers nationwide honored for their innovative marketing efforts) in 2015 and in 2009, the City of Ventura Mayor’s Arts Award and multiple “Best Local Jeweler” awards.